2023 Boeing Red Tails Classic
3RD ANNUAL EVENT
The 2023 Boeing Red Tails Classic is a part of the City of Montgomery’s HBCU Classic Weekend. Montgomery is the only city in the country with two HBCU Football Classics on the exact same weekend!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2023 | TIME 6:00 PM CT
Showcasing Historically Black Colleges and Universities – in honor of the Tuskegee Airmen who fought in World War II. Tuskegee University and Fort Valley State University will play in the game at the Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Ala., to open the 2023 college football season.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH:
Once guests exit the stadium they will not be permitted to reenter
- All bags should be clear 12” x 12” or smaller
- Spectators may not bring food or beverage into Cramton Bowl.
- Cans, bottles, coolers, fireworks, horns, whistles, or other hard objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles are prohibited. These items can create a serious hazard and a threat to personal well-being and the comfort of others. For this reason, the concession stand operators are required to serve beverages in plastic or paper containers.
- Cameras with lenses 12” or smaller will be permitted; however, camera cases are prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted; however binocular cases are prohibited.
- Video cameras and camcorders are prohibited for this game.
- Headphone radios and cell phones are permitted.
- Small back packs, purses and small diaper bags are permitted.
- Umbrellas are prohibited.
- Metal poles on flags are prohibited.
IMPORTANT TRAFFIC NOTICE FOR BOEING RED TAILS CLASSIC
Cramton Bowl is 9.7 miles from the airport
Beginning overnight Friday, August 24, and reopened overnight Saturday, August 25
- Madison Ave. closed - Jackson to S. Capitol Pkwy.
- Hall Street closed - Adams Ave. to Madison Ave.
Parking Passes for Lots A & B REQUIRED to enter Hall St.