Find something for everyone on your “nice” list in Montgomery
No matter who’s on your “nice” list this holiday season, you can find something for everyone in Montgomery. From the in-laws who love to brunch to the kiddos looking for a day of fun, you’ll find a place to fulfill their Christmas wishes at one of the many boutiques, restaurants, and galleries throughout the city.
For the Foodies
For the foodies on your list, consider a gift card or a shared meal at one of Montgomery’s many dining favorites.
For the brunch crowd, consider local favorites, the Bubbly Hen for traditional brunch options with a twist (Bloody Mary deviled eggs, anyone?), Vybz Brunch for can’t-miss standards like shrimp and grits, or Double Down Bistro for Southern favorites.
If you’re more interested in fine dining, you’ll find plenty of choices there, too:
- Central for comforting classics that feature local and seasonal ingredients including fresh Gulf seafood, local meats, greens, and more.
- La Jolla for everything from small plates to high-quality meats cooked to perfection on The Big Green Egg, plus a wine list that includes more than 100 wines focusing on American wines with eight beers on tap.
- Ravello, with a menu filled with traditional Italian favorites.
- Vintage Year for the finest hand-cut meats, the freshest seafood, outstanding wine, and spirits, along with excellent customer service.
- Pepper Tree Steaks N Wines for gourmet-to-go options from burgers and salads to steaks and seafood.
For a sweet treat, drop by Lorraine’s Bake Shop, specializing in custom-decorated sugar cookies in a variety of flavors and designs. Or give a gift card from Nothing Bundt Cakes, Crumbl Cookies, and everyone’s favorite travel stop Priester’s Pecans.
For the Fashionistas
There’s always that one friend or family member on the nice list who looks like a social media influencer. Treat them with all the latest trends – plus timeless classics – at any one of Montgomery’s many boutiques. Or purchase a gift card so they can make their own unique choice.
- BeYOUtiful Boutique combines timeless elegance and refined fashion in clothing, gifts, and accessories.
- A gift card from ISHI? Boutique offers a fun and funky take on fashion, plus fashion stylists and wardrobe consultants to help your favorite fashionista attain their perfect look.
- South Boutique features everything from formal wear to casual options, plus sorority hats, bags, and patches.
- For the tourist-at-heart, swing by the Montgomery Visitor Center to pick up a souvenir Montgomery skyline shirt and hat.
For the Artsy Types
For the art aficionado on your list, consider one of the city’s art galleries or the gift of an artsy experience at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.
- Stonehenge Gallery represents many of the top artists from around the Montgomery area and showcases an eclectic mix of work, as well as custom framing and custom lighting.
Southern Art & Makers Collective boasts a wide range of handmade goods from more than 60 Southern artists and makers, including painters, potters, woodworkers, authors, jewelry designers, and fiber and paper artists. Artists also host talks, trunk shows, and classes in the collective’s classroom space.
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Gift Shop showcases unique art available for purchase created by a diverse set of twenty to thirty regional artists each year. Custom archival prints are available for a few favorite artworks from the Museum’s collection. You can also purchase admission for the artsy type in your life, or perhaps even consider a donation to support the Museum in honor of your gift recipient.
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival ranks among the top ten largest Shakespeare festivals across the globe. This fabulous theater doesn't just do Shakespeare; they also churn out classics, contemporary plays, musicals, and so much more. So, if you're looking for a versatile and unforgettable theater experience, this place has it all. They offer season tickets that make for an awesome gift.
For the Kiddos
When it comes to the kiddos on your nice list, consider giving experiences. The memories you make are bound to outlast toys and games. Consider an annual membership to the Montgomery Zoo for fun and educational opportunities year round. You can also purchase season passes to Montgomery Whitewater, the city’s newest outdoor venue where you and the kids can challenge yourselves, discover new activities, and enjoy the outdoors with kayaks and stand-up paddle boards.
Montgomery, Alabama – For a Little Bit of Everything Awesome
If you’re a fan of one-stop shopping, Montgomery still offers the choice of two local shopping malls: The Shoppes at EastChase and Eastdale Mall, where you’ll find all of your holiday shopping needs from athletic wear to jewelry and outdoor attire.
No matter where you choose to do your holiday shopping for the people on your nice list – or even a few of the ones on the naughty list – Montgomery is the place to find everything you’re shopping for this yuletide season. Make your shopping trip a mini-escape by exploring all that Montgomery has to offer by clicking here today.