Get ready to FALL in love with flavor! We've got the inside scoop on the best places serving up those cozy autumn vibes. From fall cocktails that'll warm your soul to delectable dinner menu items and desserts, here are some must-try selections. Don't miss out on these fall-inspired delights!
405 Cloverdale Rd
For decades, Vintage Year has been a culinary cornerstone in our capital city, consistently delivering exceptional dining experiences. Their food philosophy revolves around the idea of serving simple, locally sourced, and fresh dishes to provide their guests with an unforgettable meal. And now, with the arrival of their fall/winter menu, Vintage Year continues to live up to its exceptional reputation. Below are a few things we think you should try, be sure to explore the full Fall/Winter Menu and savor all the delicious flavors of the season!
- Autumn in Alabama - Clyde Mays Whiskey, Founder's Cut Apple Wine, Jed Pecan Luquor, Orange bitters
- Good Gourd - Spiced Rum, Pumpkin Spice, ginger beer
- Chicken And Dumplings - Black Pepper Gnocchi, Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions, Rosemary Veloute
- Grilled Spanish Octopus - Provencial Marinara, Olive Tapenade, Herb Oil
- Gulf Red Snapper Poached Potatoes, Crab and Vermouth Cream, Kale, Sea Fennel, Bowfin Caviar
116 Coosa Street
Kinsmith, Montgomery's latest dining gem, embodies the essence of community and connection. Celebrating our region's rich multicultural legacy, its menu presents dishes that tell a story. We've handpicked a couple of menu items that beautifully embody the flavors of the season and capture the essence of fall.
- Apple Cider Steel Cut Oats - blackstrap molasses, chai-spiced apple butter, pumpkin seed praline
- Gulf Seafood Risotto - Bayou la Barte shrimp, crab claw meat, and creole crawfish, cooked with gumbo vegetables and topped with tempura scallion
5251 Hampstead High Street, #100
TASTE, prides itself on curating a distinctive menu using locally sourced ingredients, ensuring a delightful culinary journey. Explore their ever-changing tapas menu, savor wine flights, craft beer, and expertly crafted cocktails. Don't wait too long – with the frequently changing menu these fall flavors won't be around forever!
- Pecan Praline Bread Pudding - Bread pudding, pecan praline topping
- Pork Belly - Pecan bourbon-glazed pork belly, arugula salad, mandarin oranges, purple cabbage, shaved carrots, crispy noodles
- Bourbon Apple Tart with Caramel
116 Coosa Street
Waterworks is the epitome of rooftop elegance in downtown Montgomery, boasting both stylish indoor and outdoor seating options. Here, you can indulge in a progressive cocktail menu, savor craft bottled beers, and relish an upscale, seasonally inspired small plates menu. It's the perfect spot to elevate your dining and drinking experience with stunning views of the cityscape.
- Smoked Anejo Old Fashion - Patron anejo, brown sugar, cherry bitters
8147 Vaughn Road
La Jolla is your go-to dinner destination in town, serving up a diverse menu that caters to every palate. From delectable small plates to mouthwatering pasta dishes and perfectly cooked meats, their offerings are a treat for all. Complement your meal with a choice of draft beer, a crafty cocktail, or a selection from their extensive 100-plus wine list. And don't forget to save room for dessert – it's a must!
- Turtle Cheesecake with Praline Pecan Sauce
201 Tallapoosa Street
Indulge in a refined dining experience at The House, an upscale establishment in downtown Montgomery, AL. With a diverse menu of creative dishes, this sophisticated restaurant is a must-visit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But that's not all – as you explore the menu, you'll encounter an impressive beverage selection, featuring gems from the Clyde May's collection. These libations not only carry the authentic Alabama legacy but also embody the quintessence of fall's flavors.
- Clyde May's Collection - The Alabama Style Whiskey
- Clyde May’s rye whiskey - Sweet notes of apricot, vanilla and confectionary apple pie
- Clyde May’s whiskey 85 pf - Notes of granny smith apples, caramel and cinnamon in the back end
- Clyde May’s straight bourbon 92 pf - Notes of peaches, apricot and brown sugar
- Clyde May’s special reserve barrel 110 pf - Notes of stewed apples and pears, caramel, nutmeg and cinnamon
Fall – the season of rustling leaves, cozy sweaters, and, of course, decadent treats that warm the heart and delight the taste buds. There's something undeniably magical about the flavors of autumn, and the ability to savor them in small, but intensely flavorful bites. From pumpkin-spice to apple and caramel-filled dreams, we've curated a collection of tiny treats that pack a big sugary, and flavorful punch.
NOTHING BUNDT CAKES
- Pumpkin Spice Cakes
- Snickerdoodle Cakes
- Apple Cream Crumb - Sweet cinnamon and butter crunch baked with our granny smith swirl cake, topped with velvety smooth cream cheese frosting and apple caramel.
- Gooey Salted Praline - Reminiscent of sticky pecan pie with rich caramel cream cheese – melts and chews just like a praline.
- Pumpkin Cold Brew - Seasonal pumpkin spice meets exhilarating cold brew coffee flavor
- Apple Pie
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- Almond Creme
- Pecan Pie
- Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Apple Cupcakes with browned butter buttercream frosting & caramel drizzle
As you savor the delightful offerings of fall mentioned in this blog, remember that the best part of this season lies in enjoying each unique experience it brings. And the good news is, this is just the beginning!
Don't forget to read our other Fall blogs to uncover more of our seasonal favorites and discover the magic of fall in Montgomery! Be sure to subscribe to our What's COOL eNewsletter. It's the best way to stay in the know about all the exciting happenings in town.
- 5 min read
Get ready to FALL in love with flavor! We've got the inside scoop on the best places serving up those cozy autumn vibes. From fall cocktails that'll warm…
- 6 min read
These are a few of our favorite things... for fall! From mouthwatering flavors to entertainment and vibrant colors, we're sharing some of our favorite things to…